The Niche Media Events team and our event operations partners are dedicated to ensuring exhibitors and attendees can do business in a safe environment. Here’s what we’re doing to protect your health.
We have an obligation to protect our customers and ourselves as we get back to in-person events and networking. This is the new normal for the foreseeable future. Please take a moment to read through our Niche Event Safety Protocols, and contact us at Help@NicheMediaHQ.com if you have any questions.
1. All Niche Media Events follow local COVID health protocols.
Specific to the upcoming Super Niche event in April 2022, the event hotel is located in Alexandria, Virginia across the Potomac from Washington, DC. The hotel is not in the District of Columbia. Virginia health mandates are unique to Virginia, not DC.
2. Any Niche Media Event participant exhibiting or reporting signs of illness will be asked to immediately take an on-site COVID rapid test.
The Niche office at the event venue will provide the COVID rapid test at no cost to the participant. A positive test will result in immediate quarantine per venue protocols. Niche respects your privacy, but will adhere to venue policies of announcing a positive test and working with the other event participants for tracing and additional actions.
Refusal to take the COVID rapid test may result in the participant being asked to take actions mandated by the venue and/or at Niche’s sole discretion for everyone’s continued safe attendance (such as wearing a mask if not already in force).
3. COVID vaccination and boosters are not required to attend. They are HIGHLY encouraged.
At this time, no Niche Media Event venues are requiring proof of vaccination.
4. On-site COVID rapid tests are available at the Niche office at no charge.
5. The attendee check-in process is hands-free, with all badges and welcome kits sanitized prior to distribution.
Hand sanitizer is provided in each welcome kit.
6. A Niche water bottle with a screw-off top is provided for water. Personal water bottle refills from water stations are not allowed. Signs will be posted to this effect.
7. All Niche Event participants, in addition to on-site protocols, must follow their company’s COVID health polices while on location at the event.
8. All Niche Event participants must follow local mandates when off-site at the event.
Specific to Super Niche and any Niche-provided transportation, participants are required to wear masks at all times while on the transport.
9. All Niche parties will be hosted at venues where open-air access is easily accessible.
10. All Niche parties will be hosted at venues where social distancing can be easily accomplished.
11. All Niche Event surveys are collected via a QR code instead of paper to reduce potential health issues.
12. Health announcements encouraging hand washing, hand sanitizing, and other protocols will be made at each general session.
13. All Niche staff are required to be fully vaccinated prior to the event.
14. All Niche staff will test COVID negative prior to the event.
15. All vendors to a Niche event must adhere to local health and Niche-provided mandates.
16. Venue-specific health measures include the following:
- Super Niche, April 6-8, Westin Alexandria
- Hand sanitizer stations are strategically placed in high traffic areas.
- All table linens are replaced after each meal.
- Any food served buffet style will be dispensed by a hotel staff member.
- All coffee stations and water stations are sanitized every two hours.
- All classroom linens are replaced daily.
- All seating in each workshop or session will meet or exceed local health mandates.
- All seating in the general sessions will meet or exceed local health mandates.
- All restrooms are sanitized every two hours.
- All hotel staff will wear approved protective gloves.
- All hotel staff will wear approved protective face coverings, over their nose and mouth.
- All hotel staff are vaccinated, and must test negative after exposure before returning to work.