BIO: Charles Warner is the CEO of Innovative Properties Worldwide, a veteran-owned media company out of Denver. Charles is a powerhouse of experience and insight as well as a thoughtful storyteller who is focused on building audience engagement and developing lifelong relationships with his customers. During his time as an M60 Team Leader for the U.S. Army, Charles learned the importance of commanding a crowd and communicating effectively. These skills helped him to establish himself as the CEO of Mainstream Media International, the largest college bowl game publisher in the country. Charles excelled in obtaining cross-platform partnerships with numerous pacesetters in the sports industry, including the PGA, NASCAR, and the Super Bowl. Charles’ motivational and engaging public speaking abilities have culminated in a series of event presentations including: CES 2018, the Cedia Modular Forum, the PODS Championship Event, the 2018 USA Science and Engineering Festival, and several corporate fundraisers. Charles is now Editor-in-Chief of the award-winning publisher Innovative Properties Worldwide, creator of Innovation & Tech Today, Cannabis & Tech Today, Residential Tech Today, Sustainability Today, and STEM Today. His passion for networking and cross-branding continues to establish the growth of Innovative Properties Worldwide and its numerous publications.
Wednesday, Sept 15: 9am-10am: Opening Power Keynote: Breaking the Bank. How One Publisher Grew Revenue 45% with Virtual Events – Charles Warner.
- How our company pivoted to an events company during the pandemic
- Actually brought more value to our magazine
- Created opportunities for our clients and new partnerships
- Gave us an area of expertise we didn’t have before and new streams of income
- Side business sprung from it and new hires
- Invigorated team as distribution for magazine was drying up
- Pivot with technology usually a smart move
- Where do we go now
- Questions from audience